• Our themes are compatible with the latest web browser versions of Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer ( as of date of theme release ).
• We are not responsible for any browser issues prior to these versions.
• It is highly recommended that the client backs up all blog files before the installation of a new theme. We are not responsible for anything lost due to your failure to do backups or for any damage once the theme is installed.
• You are strongly advised not to modify our themes once they have been installed. You may customize your menu, header, sidebar and anything else that we have provided instructions for, but please do not make HTML or CSS modifications as it compromises our designs and may also end up making your blog look ugly or causing other damage. If you would like changes made, please check out our Upgrade or Add-Ons services.
• You may also not remove our credit link at the bottom of the page without our permission. An extra charge will be billed to you for the rights to remove this credit link.
• Due to the digital nature of our products, we do not allow any refunds, returns or exchanges after any payment has been made. Please do your own research or ask us any questions if you are not sure about buying.
• No refund of deposit
• You are also liable to pay for work that has been done up to the point of cancellation.
• We offer complimentary email support for 1 week from date of theme purchase ( or our installation in the case of Theme Installation packages ).
• For any support needed thereafter, you are requested to purchase our Extended Tech Support package.
• Support only covers theme installation, bugs and basic usage. We cannot provide support for issues beyond this scope, such as individual customization or 3rd party plugins. We recommend hiring your own developer to help you.
• You may not use our readymade theme on more than one blog.
• You may not claim any graphical elements or any part of our theme designs as your own work.
• You may not share, redistribute, resell or give away any of our theme files or code.
• Our readymade themes are not one-of-a-kind designs, meaning that we do not retire a design once it is sold. You understand that you may come across another site on the web with the same or similar design. You can consider our Upgrade or Add-Ons packages to help make your blog stand out better.
PRICES & CURRENCY
• All stated prices are in US dollars (US$) and subject to change at our discretion.
• Although we make hosting recommendations, you are encouraged to do your own research and make an informed decision that fits your own needs best. We are not responsible for any hosting issues you may encounter by your chosen hosting provider.
• The child theme that you have purchased uses a 3rd-party theme framework called Genesis from Studiopress, and must always be installed together. The framework files are provided free-of-charge by us as part of the Blog Spa theme purchase but do not come with any Studiopress support. If you would like to receive support from Studiopress, you will need to purchase your own license from them here.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
• We reserve our right to refuse service to any customers without the obligation to assign reason for doing so. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed.
• We love sharing resources and awesome services that we’ve used and grown to love. In exchange for our recommendations, we may receive affiliate commissions for your click or purchase on certain links.
Updated as on 21 March 2015