There are different ways you can install WordPress software on your domain. The steps below are what we think is the easiest and fastest method for Siteground customers. If you are using another webhosting provider, pls check with them on how to install WordPress.
If you like us to install WordPress software and our theme, you can stop reading here and go straight to purchasing our Theme Installation + wordpress.org Install package. Let us handle the hassle for you so you can focus on things you enjoy more. We’ll make sure your theme will be installed smoothly and quickly.
1. Login to your Siteground account and click on the My Accounts tab.
2. On the My Accounts page, click Go to cPanel.
3. On the cPanel dashboard, look for the Autoinstallers section and click WordPress. You will then be sent to the WordPress Installation page for a one-click installation process.
4. On the WordPress Installation page, first go to Choose Domain and select the one where you would like to install the WordPress software.
5. Enter your Site Name and Site Description.
6. Enter your Admin Username. For security reasons, use words that are hard to guess. Avoid words like “Admin”.
7. Enter your Admin Password. You may click on the key icon to generate a password for you automatically.
8. Enter your Admin Email.
9. You may leave the rest of the options to its default settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Install.
10. Once installation is successful, you can log into your WordPress site by adding wp-admin at the end of your domain name. If your domain name is www.mywebsite.com, your login link is www.mywebsite.com/wp-admin.
11. Congrats, you are now the owner of a new website! The next step is to make it look beautiful. If you have purchased one of our themes, our installation guide will pick up from here and teach you how to install our theme.